Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BADI

HI, I CREATED ON BADI FOR BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK WHICH CHECK UNIT SAME OR CHANGED . IF IT IS CHANGED THEN IT WILL GIVE SOME MESSAGE . I HAVE GIVEN CODING FOR IT. <b> method IF_EX_BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK~CHECK_CHANGE_MARA_MEINS.IF NEW_MEINS NE OLD_MEINS ....

ABAP Object (calc) program

hi all, i am trying to create calc i had write program it's working but not in full performence is will attach the program pls give me complete advise .regards.hari rayala.PROGRAM FOR CALCMODULE USER_COMMAND_0100 INPUT.CASE OK_CODE.******************...

Select Statement Query

Hi,I need to perform the following selection:a. Based on Position Number -> select associate Pernr from PA0001b. based on this Pernr find value of STAT2 in PA0000.Is there an efficient way of carrying out this selection other than using 2 Select Stat...

Job Log in Sm37

Hi All, How do i find out the joblog (TBTCJOB) which is identifier for a log file created for storing message when click we click JobLog button in sm37 transaction.??SAP internally creates a joblog for job... i want to find out from where can its va...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.