Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! comparing dates

Hi,I am working with promotion transaction WAK1.My requirement is to select the condition record number from the table A017 by comparing the all the primary key fields.in that i have date fields valid to date and valid end date .i want to select the ...

Query data read program

i am a functional developer and i am just trying to get the fields in structure FAGL_S_RFSSLD00_LIST to use in this query. Is it possible.If yes what is the way to do it.I have the program generated like this when i created the infosetREPORT RSAQDVP_...

Resolved! BAPI_PO_CHANGE

I need to update pricing condition values on a PO programmatically so I used BAPI_PO_CHANGE in code but the PO failed to update. Using transaction SE37 I followed the documentation carefully and after running got the following messages:DOMEST-Domesti...

S_PROJECTS auth object

I am trying to create a role for IMG display access onlyI made ACTVT in all the Auth objects "03" or "display"but in S_PROJECTS auth object, in "activity" there is no "display" , how do I make ACTVT in S_PROJECTS object "display" ThanksMessage was ed...

Resolved! Giving authorization for img

Hi experts Can any one explain me how to give img authorization module wise. for example for SD consultant should access only activity related to SD in IMG, So what can be the easiest process for it. Also it is possible to restrict them to display ac...

Restricting F1 fuctionality

Hi All,I am creating a transaction for <b>Radiofrequency Device</b> where I do not want certain function keys to function (like F1). In that transaction, if I press F1 nothing should happen.Can anybody please tell me how to restrict the standard func...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.