Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDc for multiple items in po.

Hi friends.I want to write BDc program for uploading Purchase orders.but problem is that PO has multiple line items and also there are many POs.also i want flat file format for same If any one have program for same please send me on r.badhe@rediffmai...

SUM column in ALV!

Hi All,Can any one of you, help me in fixing my problem.In my ALV grid display, I have a Unit of measure column (UOM) with similar values 'LBS'. How do I write the total at the end as just LBS.How do I write 'Total' text underneath the First column.<...

Resolved! Negetive sign to the front!

Hi all,Can any of you help me in fixing my problem.I need to get the negetive sign of a field to the front (120.33- as -120.33)which is of: type P(8) decimals 3. This is a quantity field.As its not a character, I can not use the FM 'CLOI_P...

DME for checks...

Hi all,I have a Internation Payment Medium on Checks... I had just made a payment run... When i tried, to rerun the payment again... a message prompts out saying that my previous check is in the check file...Do you know where or what tcode that i can...

Resolved! Fill up & value in Long text

Hi,I have a long text stored in SO10. like the below:--> This Document has been routing for at least & days since the creator signed it. To achieve the business goal of' 'releasing DOCs efficiently it is imperative that you review and take action ...

Resolved! TechEd

Dear all,I have question about Teched ,I am getting opportunity to attend Teched.so what are the advantages if i attend teched ? I want to give explanitaion to My manager ,if you guys give some input ,it would be better.. is it training program ?if y...

User cant access BPS0 in BW

User cant access BPS0 in BW (we have BI7). Even though user has a role that consist BPS0 in the menu and has proper authorizations, but still getting error message that you are not authorized to use BPS0. And I dont know how to do RSSM. Any suggestio...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.