Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

cost

Hi Iam using this FM PM_WORKORDER_COSTS_LIST to get work order cost here there is no importing parameter to get that value i have table that iam passing.How to get this value .Any inputs will be appreciated.Thanks

Resolved! Classical Report Output.

Hi,I have a requirement wherein I have to show data in 3 tables(tabular form) on the same output screen of a report.Each table shows different data with different field headings.Could you please help me in doing it.Thanks,Sandeep.

Resolved! Button with simple WRITE

Hi. I have a short question. Let's say that I want to make a simple write programWRITE: 'some text'.And after launching that programm I'd like a button appears in tho top of screen. It can be in menu or sth like SSCRFIELDS. I assume that when I want...

table control in module pool

hi all,i am facing problem in table control in module pool .i have created one table control . by using that one i want to update z table.i am entering values in table control after entering 2 row. i pressed enter i am getting 3 rows.the 1 row is...

BDC

Hi,I have to write one BDC. I have one std transaction VA02. For particular line item I need to delete the entry & recreate that line item & upload the amount, plant from file.Anybody will pls suggest me how to handle it??

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.