Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! please help

Hi all,I've created a text delimited file which have 3 columns.... now when I'm trying to upload it.....in the output I'm getting only the first column and the other columns as # can anyone help me in solving this plz.

Resolved! Hi

Hi, iam getting the following error in my program..SAUDAT is not defined.T Y P E STYPES:BEGIN OF TYVBAK,VBELN TYPE VBAK-VBELN,AUART TYPE VBAK-AUART,AUDAT TYPE VBAK-AUDAT,KUNNR TYPE VBAK-KUNNR,NETWR TYPE VBAK-NETWR,END OF TYVBAK.D A T A D E C L ...

IDOC error

Hi gurus,Need help on this..its really important...We have to send an IDOC to an SAP system using a middleware Informatica..What steps should i follow to implement this...Kindly help me in this...Thanks

Resolved! interactive alv report

how to do interactive alv report? i have tried by keepinglayout1-f2code = '&IC1'. and in the user command in wrote syntax likecase sy-ucomm.when '&IC1'.select statement andcall function reuse_alvgrid.endcase.i could not get it. plz help me over this...

Macro Error

Hello, I am writing one report, in which I am using macors.Macro definitiondefine _sel. select-options: &1 for &2.end-of-definition.loop at lt_dfies into ls_dfies.For testing purposes, concatenate ls_dfies-tabname ls_dfies-fieldname into lv_field se...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.