Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Selection Texts

Hi, I am not able to get the selection text for svbeln and saudat.When we go to selection text we should find SVBELN and SAUDAT.there we give our text. But iam not getting the coulmns for SVBELN and SAUDAT.REPORT ZAC_TAB20.T Y P E STYPES:BEGIN OF TY...

ddic doubts

hai guru's, in creating database tables, in real time which delivery class we have to give . in technical settings we give authorization group as &nc& why? this. where we use indexes , that we are created at ddic level.

scrolling in tablecontrol

hello guys, i created a table control with scrolling option...i have a check box in my table..the problem is when i check one row,and scroll the row is automaticlay deselected..any solution?the following programs have the same issue..(try selectin...

Resolved! Doubt in Smart Form.

Hi Experts, How to declare multiple tables in smart forms, In Global Settings->Form interface-> tables. I want to declare this below tables at Form interface. Example:- Itab type ekko, jtab type ekpo, i want to combine these ...

Macro Issue

Hello, I am writing one report, in which I am using macors.Macro definitiondefine _sel.select-options: &1 for &2.end-of-definition.loop at lt_dfies into ls_dfies.For testing purposes, concatenate ls_dfies-tabname ls_dfies-fieldname into lv_field sepa...

hello and good mornning to all viwersQ1. if i want to put s_bukrs is blanck in where condition how can i solve this issues..thnks and reward also in advanceRegard : deep.

Resolved! please help

Hi all,I've created a text delimited file which have 3 columns.... now when I'm trying to upload it.....in the output I'm getting only the first column and the other columns as # can anyone help me in solving this plz.

Resolved! Hi

Hi, iam getting the following error in my program..SAUDAT is not defined.T Y P E STYPES:BEGIN OF TYVBAK,VBELN TYPE VBAK-VBELN,AUART TYPE VBAK-AUART,AUDAT TYPE VBAK-AUDAT,KUNNR TYPE VBAK-KUNNR,NETWR TYPE VBAK-NETWR,END OF TYVBAK.D A T A D E C L ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.