Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Barcodes In Smartforms

Hi All,I want vbeln to get printed in the barcode format in smartforms.When I try to assign the Character format to &wa_struct-vbeln& the system is not accepting the character format.I have mentioned the style format in the output options.On the cont...

Resolved! hi bdc

hii have uploaded va01 data through bdc.after bdc, data got uploaded.my query is flat fine does not have sales order no. since system generate it.so how can i get sales order number to display in bdc program.thanxrocky

BADI for Sales order

Hi Gurus, I have to caculate the volume discount based on the goods ordered. So that i have to calculate the discount and update it into Net value in condition tab in va01. Please provide the what is the BADI for that suitable requirement so that it...

latest standard costing run

Hi all,i want to identify the latest standard costing run .while creating standard costing run we usually have many dates like costing run date,costing date from ,valuation date ,quantity structure date...based on which we can find that the standard ...

Shared Objects issue

Hi guys,I'm experiencing problems using Shared Objects.My goal was to save in a Shared Memory Area an internal table (defined as an instance attribute of the root class) and then fetch that in another program to update those records in the database.U...

SELECT too lower

Hi all,I try to make a SELECT on ODS with this following code.Prodorder ID is contained in data_package, but ODS (MYODS) have this key : COMP_CODE, PRODORDER, OPERATION and WORKCENTER.Consequently, PRODORDER is not the key of MYODS and the execution ...

Resolved! $SYNC - Does not exist.

Hi All,The TC0de - '$SYNC' Does not exist.. I am supriesed to see this ... Please suggest.....system details are as below.Component version SAP ECC 6.0Installation number 0920043495License expiration 9999/12/31Unicode System NoSAP_BASIS ...

Resolved! Smartform to Spool to Txt file

Hi,I have a smartform which generates a list of pages in the output depending on the input. The output contains a barcode and also a few horizontal and vertical lines. I would want to download the file in the text format. Now my question is:Would the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.