Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

top of page problem in classical report

Hi Folks,I have a classical report in which I am displaying somedetails in the top of page.Everything is working fine,but the top-of-page and the column headings are getting repeated at the last once again which is not needed.How to resolve this.Than...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding PO output

Hi Friends.. I m a MM functional .. i want to have Print preview of a deleted purchase order .. when i tried to this , i'm getting message that..'No print-relevant changes to document 4500000055 exist. when i checked , i found that a spool request...

Resolved! Reg : cancatenate

Hi Experts ,Im having Lot of materials starting with TM57888 ..when a material started with TM5... Then it has 2 display the ouput like this i.e. TM-57888 , A Hyphen should be inserted between TM & 5 ..i HAD Written the code like this ??Data : w_mat...

Resolved! LSMW

Hi!I want to learn LSMW in detail. I am a beginner for LSMW and want to be expert in it. Can anyone help me to get some good material for LSMW?Kind regards

Resolved! LSMW

Hi all,Can we use LSMW for all transactions? if not please give me an example and explain?.And exactly when we can and cannot use LSMW? please explain ?Regards

Resolved! Send an order by mail

I'm using the transaction ME9F to send an order by email (A sapscript in PDF).I would like to know how to enter a subject, a body and a filename to pdf.I have heard about using the transaction MN05 to edit the Output Type I could edit the subject, bu...

Resolved! change request...

Hi all.., Could any one help me regarding,,, if my program runs well and it transported to Quality system,if it does't runs in quality system would that program come with new change request....plz help me.Thanls&Regards

Resolved! Doubleclicking in subscreen

Hi all, In my subscreen, I display some fields. In one of the field, purchase order (EBELN), i have set it so that it will response to doubleclick in screen painter. But when I click on the field during runtime, nothing happens. How can I execute the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.