Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Inbound Idoc Generation

Hello All,We have a ALE concept to transfer data between clients. We have made the settings and the process was fine. But on some days Inbound Idoc is not getting generated with respect to the outbound Idoc, and after some times once again system com...

help me pls

hi expertsAgain I am facing the same problem, which we discussed yesterday.actually my requirement is to read the duplicate matnr also.before the form, i had the following query.select matnr stlal STLAN from mastinto corresponding fields of table ITA...

Resolved! Download programs...

Hello All,Where coutomized programs will strore... I want to download all programs which i wrote through a program...first 3 letters of my program names are same.Can any only help me...?Good answers will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.Regards--Sasi...

Hi guys, i have a report displaying some fields. Some of the fields are say Purchasing Document,Vendor and material short text etc.Now my requirement is if the user clicks on Purchasing Document it should take him to transaction ME33, if on...

Resolved! ALV

Hi all, can anybody give all the FMs in ALV and their short description? what is the use of BLOCKED LIST... where we can use it ? and where we can use this HIRARCIAL LIST? thanks & regards kanny

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.