Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Matchcode for NPS #'s (EIKTO)

Hi, In the program that I am currently enhancing, one of the select-options is as follows:n_kunnr FOR m_debis-kunnr MATCHCODE OBJECT debi.The above parameter enables search help on all kunnr's (customer #'s)-I also have a select-options that is as fo...

Resolved! vendor data archive

HiCould someone please tell me how to archive customer data. We are creating about 2000 single customers per day so in a few months we may have a problem with data base.What influence it will have on created SD documents?I know I should look at AOBJ ...

Authorization on MARA table

Hi allI need to set authorization on MARA( Material Master table). Where in profile generator(PFCG) can i mention the table name and set authorization. I am basically looking how can i create profile (using PFCG) that authorized only view access to M...

GOS- Attachment List Inactive

Guys, looking for your help. My issue is, we have a Custom Transaction for PR. We have implemented the GOS functionality for the screen. We are able to attach documents and save the same to KPRO ( SAP Office). Documents are fine and sitting pretty t...

lsmw query

Hi,I am doing Lsmw for Fs00 using standard bacth input method.At mapping i.e 5 th step of lsmw.i want code such a way,that if the obligatory in the transaction is not pass from the test data then that record must skip.transaction must run for the ne...

Resolved! Report errors from BDC sessions

Hi Experts,I am writing a BDC program that uses the session method for tcode XD02 and after which i am using SUBMIT RSBDCSUB to schedule the sessions as a background job.Now if i get errors in the sessions, i can see them in SM35 but how do i repor...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.