Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Set cursor

Hi experts, I have a problem when setting the cursor position in table control,Here the table control contains 5 line items (mat-no and ser no). My requirement is when i press enter after enter the ser no from the first line item my cursor position...

Hiding a SubScreen

HI Guyz, i have used the following code for hiding the subscreen. but it is not working. Please help me. The code in the Flow logic is :PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.general infotype-independent operationsMODULE BEFORE_OUTPUT.CALL SUBSCREEN subscreen_empl I...

for all entries

DATA:I_SKB1 LIKE SKB1 OCCURS 2 WITH HEADER LINE, I_BKPF LIKE BKPF OCCURS 2 WITH HEADER LINE.SELECT BUKRS SAKNRFROM SKB1INTO TABLE I_SKB1WHERE BUKRS IN COMPCODEAND SAKNR IN GLACCT.IF NOT I_SKB1[] IS INITIAL.SELECT BUKRS BELNR BLARTFROM BKPFINTO TA...

Function to show spool

Hi,Do anyone knows if theres a function who can show a spool? I have the spool number in my program and then i whant to show the spoll directly.Like Trans. SP01 - enter spool number - press F8 - Pres the hotspot on the Type column/Jakob

sort

Hi all...'no' is a field in internal table itab. i want to sort table itab on field 'no'.am using this statement SORT itab ASCENDING BY NO. but its showing error message <b>'No component exists with the name "NO"'</b>. please help me to correct thi...

DELETE?

Hi all,How to modify the internal table.exmatnr werks maktx0001 0008 khga0002 0098 1111 mkhhin this i want to delete a record which has an empty value in maktx.kishi.

call_invalid error

Hi experts this is my code, it's working pakka. but for few inputs it gives the following error, what could be the reason.Exception condition "CALL_INVALID" raised. RAISE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance.RegardsRajaramreport testTABLES : vbep,VBAP,st...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.