Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! ABAP

Hi SAP gurus !! I know what are technical and functional consultants in industry What about Techno functional consultants Being an abap consultant can i become techno functional consultant if i do BASIS . What dopu s...

Resolved! badi

hi, IN BADI I WAN TO ADD TAB TO A MIGO TCODE . WILL I CREATE A SUB SCREEN OR A NORMALSCREEN .? WHERE CAN I CREATE THAT SCREEN AND AFTER CREATING HOW CAN USE THAT ONE IN IMMPLIMENTATION ?THANK YOUASHOK KUMAR

Q: Production orders?

Hi all,At my company, planned orders are being created with transaction MD11 (or some production orders are being created directly with transaction CO01). After the production of a material has been done, the production order will be confirmed with t...

differences

Hi All,i want to know the differences between 1. ON-INPUT & ON-REQUEST.2. BAPI, BADI & Function Modules.3. Search help & POV in Dialog programming.i am fully confused of these, so please explain me in details.Thanks in Advance.Regards,Ramana Prasad

ME9F

HiI am using me9f transaction.I don't want PO with material type 'Generic' to be selected when this program is executed.How can this be done?Can we write BDC for this? If yes pls. explain step-by-step.

me59

HiI am using me59transaction.I don't want PO with material type 'Generic' to be selected when this program is executed.How can this be done?Can we write BDC for this? If yes pls. explain step-by-step.

Resolved! Table - MDTB (Urgent)

Hi All,In MD04 (Stock / req list), i see a '' next to a purchase requisition, indicating it has been firmed by the system. I would like to know in which table i can get information for all materials having this '' for a given plant. I tried joining t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.