Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Regarding Cocatenate

HI all,I am trying to concatenate 100 with 3000 and both with vaifkos-aufnr ( orderno)and storing in a variable.Expeceted out put is 10030001000016417but I am getting 1003000001000016417.I checked the contents of the table tacontains order nu...

Wrong characters in email

Hi All, I have some problems when sending a form thru e-mail. Wrong characters are displayed in the PDF found in the mail sent. When previewing it as sapscipt, characters are ok but when sent as email, problems occur. How can we managed this?Thank...

Resolved! At User Command

Hi,Iam getting the error in my program. This is my program. I am getting the error in the bold ones.First one is it is not accepting VBELN, When i remove VBELN it is taking.second error is "FIELD ... ." expected after "FILLED". Plz correct me.REPORT...

f.27

Hi all,I need to add a new field to the output of transaction f.27 financial statement.Want to remove field belegnum and replace it with belnr.Any ideas what the steps are?Thanks

Resolved! Digital Signatures

We are enabling SSO between SAP Web AS 6.40 and an External Pension Web System. We need to append a digital signature to the URL that accesses the Pensmart system. We are using function module SSF_KRN_SIGN_BY_AS to generate digital signatures for in...

SAP SCRIPTS

Hi,In sap script whenever I have to modify some commands or lines in the perticular windows, and Actived., but it has taken some times the preview default values. How to slove this problem. Explain it why it is taken the default values, and what can ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.