Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

about views

am using blow code 8 times in the program with different condition, which can'b changed, coz b4 that am coalculating some field to pass them in where clause.i have decided to create a new custom view,1. can i get better performance2. can i declare an...

Resolved! how to transport SO 10 tesx object

hai alli creat the Script form but i use SO 10 T-code. when i create that in developmen client.... but its not the transport number but i want to transport it in to the production one. but without transport number how should i transport.( normaly w...

p244500 by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DELETE STATEMENT

Hi,can some one please tell me the syntax for the delete statement?I need to delete a Line from an Internal table with condition similar to :DELETE TABLE itab WITH TABLE KEY k1 = v1 ... kn = vn. But I am gettin a syntax error: I have to mention all t...

Resolved! Regarding Out put screen

Hi All,When I am tryig to print this in a line, its printing upto 109 chars only,after that nothing I am able to get, May I know, is there any thing to do for horizontall scrollers.or, it has to come by default. write:/ 'orderrno',14 '|', ...

Resolved! regarding data transfers

hi,can anybody tell me when we use SESSION METHOD,CALL TRANSACTION and LSMW. urgent plz,some say that for small amout of data we use CALL TRANSATION and for large volume of data we use SESSION METHOD .but i don't understand how many records is small ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.