Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! MMBE?

HI all,In MMBE we can come to know the stock balance for a selected material.here my question is...what is the meaning of these columns in MMBE T-code.which one is the total stock.UNRESTRICTED USEQUALITY INSPECTIONRESERVEDKishi.

Intenal table logic

Hello All,I have 3 internal tables it_bkpf, it_bseg, it_zficash.IN first it_bkpf the fields are BUKRS,BELNR,GJAHR, BLART,BUDAT,MONAT.In second IT it_BSEG the fields are BUKRS BELNR GJAHR DMBE2 HKONT PRCTR.But Once we get the data from these tables ...

Resolved! Enhancements

Hi experts, I need material on user exits and customer exits (Function exits, Screen exits, Menu exits, Field exits, Table exits, Text exits) with screen shots.this is my mail id: ambalapradeep@yahoo.co.inthanks in advance

Resolved! REPORT

Hi Guys, i want to add a few fields in the selection screen of transaction ME80FN and these fields should also reflect in the output. Can this be done using BADIS ar any other methodology. please help me out.

Email send doubt

Hi I have created one email prog. but it shows. Document <Support Mess> could not be sent Message no. SO023my prog.FUNCTION ZSEND_MAIL_SUPTEAM.*"----""Local Interface:*" IMPORTING*" VALUE(GUID) LIKE CRMD_ORDERADM_H-GUID*" VALUE(PRIOR) ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.