Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

doubt on function module

in function module how to export all the fields in a table ..i.e. i am giving these fields..in IMPORT P_EBELN LIKE EKKO-EBELNIN EXPORT BUKRS LIKE EKKO-BUKRS and in source code SELSCT SINGLE BUKRS INTO BUKRS WHERE EBELN = EBELN.and i am getting for on...

submit <PROG>

Hi Friends, I am facing problem in submit statement, I have to submit my report internal table records into 'F.13' transaction through SUBMIT statement without selection-screen of F.13, my internal table having fields, ...

Doudt in script

Hi All,I have copied one script from standard script QM_8D_REPORT_SND .For this form there is a function module associated through which it is printing data.my requirement is customer needs some changes to this format,problem there are some values pr...

LSMW Table controls

Hi All,I have uploaded classes(CL01) using LSMW recording.And have to upload superior Classes(CL22n) for the created class.When i am doing recordingable to create only one superior class for the created class.One class may contain one or multiple sup...

docs

Hi Can anyone help me on Idocs as i am new on this I was told to create based on standard idoc and they had given some mappingwhere to map and what is it?sap field idoc bkpf_usname usernamebkpf_bukrs com...

To truncate the preceding 0's

Hi,I have used 2 variables of type 'n', size 10.I have assigned one var to another. I want to truncate the preceding 0's in the var l_count.eg: l_count = w_count.if <b>w_count = 0000010021</b>, I want l_count to be '<b>10021</b>'.How can I do this? K...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.