Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Problem with CJ20N transaction

Hi, i want to add a search help or match code in the Project System User Fields on standard transaction CJ20NPRPS-USR00PRPS-USR01PRPS-USR02This matchcode will be in the standard transaction CJ20NSomeone tells me I should include this logic in a user...

Smartform printing

Hi gurus! I want to print many sales orders one after other but in one call to smartform.That means one smartform should print many sales orders.How to do that? Is there any piece of code need to write in driver program?Can i get that code?Thanks in...

HR ABAP

Hi Experts,Our doubt is very general. We heard about ABAP HR and seen in many job portals. We are working as abapers right now and we just started our journey recently. We just want to know what is Abap HR, and whether it is different from normal ab...

Smart form

Hi Gurus, Am doing smartform for invoice LB_BIL_INVOICE. For vbak table 4 fields are added. I have to get these 4 fields and place it into ZLB_BIL_INVOICE. Please provide me some guidance how to add the extra fields in smart forms which are not pres...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.