Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! out put of convert_otf

Hi, what is the output of convert_otf fm and which type of data it contains. in my requirement i am using this fm .but the output contains some junk data like japanese characters. So is it right data what i am getting...and is there any wrong i...

time conversion

hi i am uploading time from my flat file to my internal table which further i have to map to a second internal table which is of type database table.time in my flat file is like 07:56:55now i am taking the time feild in my internal table as type tims...

Database Utility

Hello All,i tried to rename some existing fileds in a custom table, and then i tried to activate the table by using Database Utility (SE14) by selecting 'Save Data' option to Adjust Database for this table. but here the issue is that the table is suc...

hi bdc

hii have uploaded data from flat file for VA01 successfully.now system generates sales order no automatically after uploading data.i want to show this sales order no in bdc report.the difficult is that sales order no vbeln itself is a primary key so ...

hi all

hihow will u unlock the following SELECT employee_name FROM employees WHERE employee_id = 123 FOR UPDATE.i have not created any lock object. i want to lock single record through the above syntax.after select querry it should get unlockthanxrocky

Problem in navigation

Hi Folks,I am having a program which is having 3 radiobuttons.Each Radiobutton has a different ALV to display.Now I had addedone more radiobutton for one more different ALV display.when I execute this newly added radiobutton I am getting the desired ...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ABAP Issues!

Hi Guys I ve some issues below i need ans for this! 1) What is Condition Tables KONV KONH what data they store & how to link Konv konh to Vbrk & VBRPIs it posible.2) Customer going for update from 4.0b to 4.7 in bdc what r the possiblities of error...

Resolved! Write statement question.

Hi-Can anyone explain me why for the following question the correct answer is :line2.Q: On what line does the output 'AAAA' appear? -REPORT ZPGM NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING.DO 8 TIMES. WRITE / ' '.ENDDO.SKIP.WRITE 'AAAA'.Thanks.ramesh.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.