Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

print button on custom screen

Hi all, I made a custom screen and a menu (status ) for that using menu painter. I want to put a button there for printing the screen. What code i have to write for that print button so when user presses print button, it prints the screen????Thanks R...

Resolved! Table for total requirement

Hi,I have to make 1 report......where i have to display total requirement of a given material and the available stock.Can anybody provide me with the table name in which i will get te total requirement of the material.Or is there any other method to ...

Resolved! alv variant

hi, please explain how we are using the variant in alv report, i dont have any idea about that, what is use of that? please show one simple example of that alv variant.how we can use that pls explain in detail

Internal Table

Hi,Suppose I have an internal table having 50 fields. The table have some data. Now, I want to detect those records which have same value in 49 fields and different value in 1 field.What will be shortest way of doing it?Useful answers will be rewared...

Resolved! using the submit report

Hi, can any one help me out how to get the output from a report by using the submit report . with out disturbing the report sequence of the calling programmeie need to capture the output of a report in back ground and use the output in the calling re...

lsmw

I opened the lsmw in that first step 'maintain object attributes', I given the name in 'batch input recording'. but it is not taking. (error message : enter a valid value). plz give the suggetion.

Resolved! How to create timed out error

Hi All,I want to create a timed out error as I need it for testing some code.I am using "Wait" statement to make it wait more than the set run time, but its not working.Can some one give me a code snippet to create timed out error.Thanks and RegardsA...

Resolved! Submit a report

I need to call a standard report and get the output from thet report with out changing the screen I.e. i need to call other report and use the out put form that report in my report how to do this

Resolved! Increment/decrement of date

Hi guys,I want to create function module as per the requirement belowInput : date, Sign(+/-), Num(3)Export : dateFor Eg: Date: 23.07.2007sign: +Num: 3Export : 26.07.2007Based on the input date and sign and num .. i want the result as increasing/decre...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.