Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! SELECT

Hi all,I have an internal table which contains PLANT,MATNR and some other fields.Now I have to get the material description for the matnr.And I need to place the description in the internal table based on matnr.Can u please help me regarding this.Vkr...

modify screen

hi guru's,i have select-options like this.cno for kna1-kunnr modif id abc, sno for vbak-vbeln modif id bcd, date for vbak-erdat modif id cde, sarea for vbak-vkgrp modif id def, mete for ...

Resolved! If FOUND

Hi Experts,I have a print program that currently dumps in sap version 4.5b. The subroutine inside the print program is being called dynamically once the VA03 is executed.I just notice that after calling the subroutine dynamically there is a IF FOUND....

Resolved! Excel Upload

I m working on a BDC to upload a excel file....i donot want to hardcode the path within the program and i want to locate the file on execution.Specifically the file to be uploaded is an excel file and the first row consists of heading which i donot w...

HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA

Hii All-I am trying to fill up infotype 6 (addresses), subtyp 1 (permanent address) of an employee. This employee is already created but there is no address infotype details. I am trying to use HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA function module for this? but how...

Resolved! module screen

friends i had change screen where i want to display the data from databse first come in text boxes then i will update so for retriving data first i had written data : begin of itab_final,perid like zhr_peR_m-perid,fname like zhr_peR_m-fname,lname lik...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.