Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

RECN transaction

Hi All,I want to disable the Activate button on the application menu bar of this transaction. In my requirement, when a contract gets triggered, email will be sent. Approval and rejection will be done via approve or reject button in the business work...

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_document_post

Hallo abaper guru, i use this function to create FI Doc... it's going well.. but if i make entry data for profit segment, unfortunately the system do not create the profit segment document number, although i can see the data in FI line item document ...

Resolved! Vacancy Report

Hi guys,i need some data from the vacancy, but i cant determine exactly from wich table may i get the data,i think is hrp1007, but i can determine wich vacancies are open and wich closed, i tried endda = '99991231' and Status = '0' (open) but the ro...

Resolved! AT...ENDAT vs ON CHANGE OF

HiI am trying to do an excercise to display a list of values from a table which has year, category, person, movie , award received. Say the data is like this2004 BACTRS AAAA movie12004 BACTRS AAAAA movie22004 BACTR BBB movie32004 BACTR ...

Resolved! Upload long text for a field

hello experts,I am uploading the data for open AR items. In that i have to upload the data for long text for one field. From the legacy system the data coming as 4000 charecters for one field.Can anyone guide me how to upload the data into that speci...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.