Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

UserExit/BADI for MIGO?

Hello Everybody,This is with regard to MIGO transaction.In the case of goods reciept,i need to get the value of the field GOITEM-LGPBE and save it to MSEG table.In this regard i have used MB_DOCUMENT_BADI and also EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001. But i m unable to...

Resolved! Tabstrip problems

Hi gurus,As i create a tabtrip demo program in ABAP , my code is as belowPROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.MODULE STATUS_0101.*MODULE SET_PF.CALL SUBSCREEN SUB1 INCLUDING SY-REPID '102'.CALL SUBSCREEN SUB2 INCLUDING SY-REPID '103'.PROCESS AFTER INPUT.MODULE USER...

Display amount in words

In smartform, I want to display total amount in words. In the driver program, i calculate the total amount e.g. itab-net_val and display it in smartform. Now suppose the value of itab-net_val is 20,500. Now i want to display this amount in words i.e...

Resolved! Doubt on idocs

Hi,1.when sender system sends IDOCS max how many records can be sentas a payload?2.how frequently we can push idocs in to other system?3.If my client has 1 lakh records , can i split in to 10,000 records each time and send it as a payload every time ...

Resolved! call transaction

hI.in my program am calling another program using call transaction statment.i want to move other screen when i press radiobutton, but in my program screen changes when i press execution button. how to correct this.Regards prajwal.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.