Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! SCREEN.

HI GURU'S,I'M NEW TO SCREEN PROGRAMMING.I DEVELOPED ONE SCREEN AND ONE ZTABLE WHERE I PUT EMPNO, EMPNAME, DESIGNATION.BUT IN MY MODULE POOL ,I VREATED PROGRAM LIKE THIS TABLES : ZEMP.DATA : BEGIN OF ITAB OCCURS 0, EMPNO LIKE ZEMP-EMPNO, E...

Resolved! BDC for purchase order

Hi Guys, I am trying to upload purchase order data using BDC call transaction method but while I was creating the purchase order there is a field "Incoterms" on the item level additional data screen, as soon as I go on that screen it shows me a messa...

Resolved! Secondary Index

Hi Experts,Please let me know the answers to the following questions ......1. What is Secondary Index and its significance?2. What and where will be its usage ?3. How does it effect the Performance factor while querying from Database?4. Can we add ...

header

hi experts,what is the deference bw with header line and withuot header line. some body says without header line can give better forfomence.how?.please give me detail functionality for both .thanks in advance.radhakrishna.

Resolved! Idoc. Inbound Data

Hi.. All .................Problem Related Idoc.................................... Idoc. got created. and can see it in we02. and its status is 01. message is : IDoc was sent to an R/3 System . My problem is how can i see output data in R/3 sy...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.