Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! improving loop performance

Hello, I have a nested loop which loops through two itabs. Since there are too many records in both the itabs it is taking too much of time. Could anyone please suggest some ways to improve this code so that it takes less time. Two itabs are itab1 an...

invoice print preview

hi all,i am working for transaction recpa520. in this transaction i seeing the print preview of invoice correspondence.i need to modify this script.for that ineed the script program name and standatd script name. there is no output message option in ...

Resolved! select query

Hi, In my selection screen i have work center (ARBPL) and start date.I want to list work orders (AUFNR) based on technical object (tidnr) . SELECT agstrp agsuzp baufnr cvornr darbpl bktext b~autyp INTO TABLE it_tab FROM afko AS a INNER JOIN a...

problem in realestate module

hi i am facing one problem in real estate module ...i have to display lease information according to the selection screen values like business entity bukrs like that. using this information i am getting the xmetxt field value from VIBDRO table . u...

Resolved! extract data from SAP

Hi All, Can anyone send me a sample code for extracting the data from SAP to a file on the presentation server in ASCII flat file with Pipe Delimeter("|"). And also I require the file to be moved to three different regions to the designated locat...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.