Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! CONV_HHHHHHMM_OUTPUT Abending

Anybody familiar with this conversion exit? We have a custom Z program that reports change logs to tables. It was developed using SAP Program RSVTPROT.Ever since we applied an SAP upgrade in 11/2006 table TVRO causes the custom program to abend at th...

Resolved! Urgent! About EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY

Hi, Please look at my source code, when comment EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY, that is OK, but don't comment it, the program will dump. I think maybe the problem is function 'HR_DISPLAY_BASIC_LIST' .REPORT Z_T_ADDON NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING.TABLES: "P...

WLZ by Advisor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print program RFFOUS_C

Hi , I took Z-copy of print program RFFOUS_C and assigned to the Payment method in FBZP.My issue is that after assigining the Zprogram, it gets triggred in FCH7 transaction also.My requirement is to avoid that Zprogram for Transaction FCH7. Help ...

Profit Center Hierachy

Hi, My requirement is to get the User ID and Change date and Change time for the Profit centers that are Changed in the Profit center Hierachy transaction KCH5N In this Tansaction if we change the Profit center Hierarchy the CDPOS table is affec...

Resolved! simple ALV with trans rows

&----*& Report ZWM_CUSTOMER*&&----*&*&&----REPORT ZWM_CUSTOMER.TYPE-POOLS: slis.tables:vbak,kna1.TYPES: BEGIN OF data_label, con, kunnr like vbak-kunnr, END OF data_label.DATA: itab TYPE TABLE OF data_label WITH HEADER LINE.FIELD-SYMBOLS: <f1> LI...

delete outb.delivery

hi,we update delivery thru inbound IDoc. If we delete one or more items in delivery from IDoc and no items remain then delivery header should also be deleted. this is the requirement.i want to know how we can delete a outb. delivery ? any function o...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.