Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! chain endchain

i have done some validations for PO t-code me21. using mm06e005. iam facing problem if any error message comes from user exit then sceen will be in display mode. i need screen to be editable to correct wrong entries in me21. i want to know where to u...

Smartform - Barcode

Hi allI am printing a barcode in my smartform. I used a standard SAP barcode MSIC1 but when I print preview it I am getting the barcode with vertical lines of equal width and with equal space between them. Which is not what I want to print. I want to...

custom idocs

hi all, sorry for repeating question. my requirement is to create a program, which when executed, creates a custom idoc ( time sheet idoc type ) , using a custom outbound function module.In the selection screen of the program, includea)personnel numb...

Resolved! bdc

Hi experts i new to bdc . have done recording for va02 .in first & second screen the values are coming but for third screen the values r not coming for tracking no(bednr) and supplyplant .i have done the recording for those screen but of no use.ple...

Resolved! Drop down appears disabled

Hi, I`ve included a list box in my screen(dialog prog) and it appears to be disabled once I launch the screen. I`ve written the below code in the PBO module. LOOP AT SCREEN. IF screen-name EQ 'p9011-ZDISAB'. screen-inPUT = '1'. SCREEN-...

r3 arch

Multi-tier, cooperative client/server is ti means we r using distributed database here? distributed database in the sense it is physically residing at diffrent locations

Rearding SET PF-STATUS

Hi all,Here I am having 5 differnt out puts according to the user selection in out put.For this 5 diff out put, selction screen values are same, so I used SET PF-STATUS.FUN1,FUN2,FUN3,FUN4,FUN5But what my problem is, For all these five differnt out ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.