Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Update of ALV's internal table

High guys !I have done an ALV with 1 column editableBut I don't know how to proceed to refresh automatically the ALV and modify the internal table. (which i pass to an other screen)I try this in my screen:PBO ******MODULE PBO_100 . IF gr_alvgrid I...

Resolved! OO Question?

Any reason to do this in a program:DATA: o_zcl_icg_calculations TYPE REF TO zcl_icg_calculations. CREATE OBJECT o_zcl_icg_calculations.CALL METHOD o_zcl_icg_calculations->calc_wettons_unit_price EXPORTING zunit_price...

Resolved! How to Create a deep structure?

Can any one of you please give me a fair idea about creating a deep structure..?I want to use it in an RFC which will be called from XI..?Please let me know the method of accessing the data too ..!Helpfull answers are rewarded ....!!Thanks and regard...

Resolved! tab

1.what do u mean by the tab of a script and what is the procedure to transferdata from one tab to another tab.2.what are THE GENERAL ELEMENTS OF A SCRIPT AS WELL AS SMARTFORMS WITH REGARD TO LAYOUT SET

SAP-ISU Consultant

Hi friends, plz give me suggestions abt SAP-ISU Consultant, actualy am a SAP-ABAP Consultant, now i got SAP-ISU consultant offer, whether it's ok.....,what type of work i wants do as a SAP-ISU consultant, whether it's good for my future.., whether it...

Very Urgent

Hello Guys,I am record for KKS2 from shdb with Default button and Cont after commit check.i am able to do the recording propely.Now the problem is this that i can't run the same in the program because of the absense of T KKS2 BS AA XX Fhow to wr...

Resolved! Pbm. in LSMW

Hi all,While using BAPI in LSMW, under "field mapping and conversion rules" i m not getting a field named "_BEGIN_OF_RECORDS_" . i m using BAPI "BUS2012" regarding purchase order.Regards,pradeep.phogat@gmail.com

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.