Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

smart forms

hi, friends i am working in smartforms have a doubt how to extract the data from more than two tables and how to pass these data to form .In this case i don't have any idea how to maitain the logic in the smartform itself can any one help me and i...

Resolved! extraction of data

Hi, friends i have problem how to extract the data from two data base tables but these two tables doesn't have any primary key field or any common field at the same time after extarcting the data,i want to populate that data into one internal table.H...

Resolved! Subroutines

Hi,I want to pass an internal table by using subroutines. Now I want to have two subroutines one changing the contents of the internal table and the other without changing the internal table contents.

Resolved! regarding buffering permissions

we have the 3 buffering permissions for data base tablethose are 1.buffering not allowed2. buffering allowed but not activated3.buffering permitted.can any body explain 2nd one i.e Buffering allowed but not activated???????????what it means??????????...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.