Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Output related...urgent

Hi All,I am working on Thailand output documents. We have "Original Tax Invoice" in the system. We need to create few more output documents viz. "Copy of Tax Invoice", "Original Tax Receipt" and "Copy of Tax Receipt". The layout of all the documents ...

f-02 posting

Hi All,Can anyone explain me this requirement:The Insurance values against the condition type ‘ZF00’ for the Billing Documents should be posted in F-02 transaction.My selection screen contains these fields:Sales Organization Multiple Selection Distri...

Resolved! Uplod/download sapscript

Hi Experts,I am trying to download a script from 4.6c version to upload into ECC6.0 sapscript using pgm RSTXSCRP.But i am getting error like:Language vector does not allow export/import of original language RSo how to resolve this?

Resolved! BADI modify and change

go to SE24 --> CL_EX_FI_TRANS_DATE_DERIVEi can double click on the method name.it lead me to the code where i can write my piece of codemethod.*--- write code my piece of code.endmethodgot to SE18 -->FI_TRANS_DATE_DERIVEwhen i double click on the met...

Resolved! Performance abt Batch jobs

Hi,we had a integration between non-sap and sap system.The non-sap system saves a doc in their system and it generates a csv file. The middleware server picks 100 records for every half an hr and put it into application server folder.For every 1 hr o...

file upload

hello,i want to upload the excell files to fico i.e. G.L. master of one file, in excell i made the template and enter the data and this file i want upload data from an excel sheet in to sap, how to do through lsmw please help me i want to do very urg...

Resolved! please help me

hello,i want to download the excell files to fico i.e. G.L. master of one file, in excell i made the template and enter the data and this file i want download to excell, how to through lsmw please help me i want to do very urgently thankssuja

Resolved! Hi

Hi, This is my module pool program.I had some doubts in the program.Please tell me the usage of these two rows in this program(Bold letters).W_ITEM TYPE EBELP. ZPURI-EBELN = ZPURH-EBELN.&----*& Module Pool ZMP_TAB4*&&----*&*&&----PROGRAM ZMP...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.