Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

append

friendsif i had to update a table then i had done DATA: BEGIN OF ITAB_EMP_SAL.INCLUDE STRUCTURE ZHR_PR_M_SAL.DATA: END OF ITAB_EMP_SAL.form data.ITAB_EMP_SAL-INACT = ZHR_PR_M_SAL-INACT.UPDATE ZHR_PR_M_SAL SET INACT = ITAB_EMP_SAL-INACT WHEREPERID = I...

WORKFLOW

Hi ,I have created as workflow to be triggered when a sales order is created.I have 2 different users.User1 and User2.When User1 creates the sales order the workitem must go to the User2 and when the User2 creates the sales order the Workitem must ...

Resolved! string manupulation

Hi guys, I got an requirement i am having one field which is populated by the user someimte the user enters the value by keeping some space at the begining or sometimes there wil be space after the value my requirement is to store this val...

alv

hi ,how to maintain drill down boxes and icons in alv output.I don't want any links , i want proper code.I have lot of links related to alv.The code given in the links is not working.Thats why i am asking proper code.Thanks in advance.prasad

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.