Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

double click in BDC

Hi,I am doing a BDC for MM02 and have to double-click to select inspection type. My bdc code is not processing the double click although the program generated by the recording is doing it. Can anybody tell me what I am missing?--perform screen using:...

Resolved! BDC - help with passing values

Hi,The BDC code works fine when the value(3) or any value is hard coded. But it is not working if I use 'RMQAM-AKTIV(p_insty)' where p_insty is the parameter value entered at selection screen. Please let me know how to pass this value.perform screen ...

Resolved! Need help

HI all,IN below code I am using the Concatnate . but i need spilt commd . How can use that.move p_ofile to lw_filename.*---Open file for output open dataset lw_filename for output in text mode encoding default.*---Error opening file if sy-subrc...

hi, foks

Hi, folks...I'm fresher....i don't know d real time..scenarios...in ABAP..interviews...wat r SD flow and MM Flow..wat r tickets...give me some other queries and 4 those..queries..plz..do..favor 4 me...regards,Srikanth.

Resolved! open dataset

hi all,when iam doing the debugging in development system after open dataset it is going to next line and i am getting the output but when iam doing same thing in the quality system after open data set the condition is failing and it is not going to...

Please help with BDC coding

Hi,I want to make changes to inspection types(mm02-> QM view ->insp type) but in recording it is based on the nth row instead of insp type. For eg. RMQAM-SELEKT(03) selects the 3rd row. I want it to select based on insp type. I tried RMQAM-ART(03) w...

Resolved! EDI Order Response

Hi,How can i check the net price calculations done for a particular item on the sales order response. My problem is.The value sent in field vprei is having a netprice value and from this i have to deduct bill back condition value.and this should be h...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.