Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

abt fico

Hello,Iam new to fico.I just wanted to know how these submodules are used in the bussiness processes.Could anyone plz tell me abt each submodule under this module and how can be implemented in realtime.And how can we relate each other.

How to debug a popup ?

Hi,Can anyone please tell me how to debug a popup ? One of my guru has told creating a text file written System Command /h in it and then dragging and dropping it on the popup window. I don't remind the next step. Please help.....Regards,Sai

Resolved! Renaming a file

Hi Experts, I have an .xls file with me. I need to rename it to .csv file. A program returns me the .xls file and so i need to handle the conversion internally and pass it to another SAP standard program. only a small rename and we need not do a...

Resolved! Excise base amount

hi MM Guru'sstill i am not able to see the neithe Base value nor BED & Ecess in excise tab while we do the MIGO i have already maintained the Chapter id & material & chapterid combination ,Cenvat , Vendor excise details for that material what should ...

Resolved! Issue with price calculation

Hi all,I am having an issue with the price.I have a material for which the price(mbew-verpr) is $.19 = for a BX. (wHERE BX is basic unit of measure)But EA is unit of issue.MARM-umren = 1 AND MARM-umrez = 50.THAT MEANS 1BX = 50 EA.DATA : PRICE LIKE mb...

POP-UP

Hi,how come this code doesn't work?is there something wrong with my code?..i put in in PAI. the pop-up should appear everytime i click the filter pushbutton. WHEN 'ZFIL'. SPOPLIST-VAROPTION = TEXT-019. APPEND SPOPLIST. SPOPLIST-VAROPT...

Archiving using PBS

Hi All,I have to do archiving using PBS . standard program for arching is RM06EL00 but using PBS the sap has converted this program into /PBS/RM06EL00. There is one bug in this program as follows:- when i running this program with multiple vendors fo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.