Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Screen Design

HI all,i have some data in the i_final table. my requirement is i want to display them in a screen by calling in the program.. pl help me with coding.one more thing ...while desining the fields of i_final in the screen what name and text should be gi...

Resolved! BAPI

Hi Fiends, which BAPI to call if i want to do bapi goods issue against material slip number. In order to retrives shipping details from sap. good answers rewarded points... Thanks & Regards, shyam

Resolved! Regarding workflow

Hai,Under part of work flow creation i tried to create standard task in PFTC_INS transaction i fill details of Abbr,name,workitem text..etcafter filling all the details i tried to save but its gave error message like<b>Error Message</b>Prefix number:...

Resolved! SAP MAILBOX

hi , do we have any standard report for collecting all failed idocs on a particular day & sending it to SAP Mailbox to a particular user or a list of users.in this standard report i should have selection parameters so that i can select the idoc ...

Resolved! User mapping without Passwords.

hello all,I got a large number of users.We wont use logon tickets for some limitation.Now we are only going to allow the administrator to map portal users to r3 users.But he will have to know the passwords all the time. If a user logs in from the bac...

PF-STATUS

Hello All, I am Using PF-STATUS in Normal Program ,using sorting , filtering , Export - functionalitiesWold u please help How to write the functionality for these things in AT USER COMMAND EVENT

Resolved! Program

Hi, Can some one tell me how to write these 2 programs1. Accept 2 Numbers from the user and display all the odd numbers in that range.2. Display the first 10 numbers in Fibonace series.Thanks

Regarding user exits

Hi,Pls help me.I want to find a userexit or badi.the requirement is : When transaction MB1B or MIGO_TR occurs with movement type 411K, a user exit should be performed at the point of price determination to calculate the total quantity of the part co...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.