Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Data Archiving: Reports

Hello all,How to write reports to do combined reading from both online and archived data.I need to write a report which fetches data from the file in which the data archived is residing and from the table.Please help me. Urgent.Thanks in advance,Rake...

Resolved! HELP IN SIMPLE SAP SCRIPT

HALLOWi buield simple sap script in se71 and i use a program to call it but when i call it in print preview i get empty page what what i miss this is my first sap script so plz help?REGARDStables : PA0002 .data : begin of i_PA0002 occurs 0 . i...

Resolved! Use of variable in text elements

Hi All,I am inputting the value of variable A1 from selection screen.Now i am using text element to display some msg where i want to use A1.For eg: text-001.And in 001 i have wrritten msg 'The status of (value of A1) is OK'So how to pass variable A1 ...

Resolved! select * ...

Hi,There are some queries in my program where select * is used.Are they harmful performance wise ?Shall I use each and every field instead of this, as the no. of fields is 10.Thanks,Binay.

HI ALL

HIIN SCRIPT WHEN I CREATE PERFORM SUBROUTINE AND IN SE38 I CREATE FORM SUBROUTINE FOR THAT PERFORM IN SCRIPT.MY QUESTION IS WHEN I CREATE SUBROUTIEN FORM IN SE38 WHAT SHOULD BE THE ATTRIBUTE OF THAT PROGRAM. IS IT EXECUTABLE OR SUBROUTINE ????THANX R...

Report Tree

Hi people, I am creating a report tree in SERP in Client ISD. Within this report tree, i want to call it call another report which resides in Client CRD. How do i go about doing this since the report does not exist in ISD. Thanks.Regards,r3venant

Resolved! Date Field Format

Hi all i have to develop a report in that i have three input fields namely by material number ,customer number and date. In this i have used select options for date field. i have to retrieve the data from vbak table with corresponding to the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.