Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! issue with performance

Hi all,can anyone tell me whats the issuetypes : begin of t_TABLE. include structure zTABLE.types : TABLE like mara-matnr. types: end of t_table.data: i_table type standard table of t_table.data: wa_table like line of i_table.types : begin of ...

Resolved! help in smart form

hallowi buield smart form and i wont that the in <b>first copy</b> of bill that i print write in header original and after that all copyes that i print the program automatic write in header copy/duplicate i do in in altrnative but i wont parmter(not ...

LSMW issue

LSMWIn display convert to data I could see all the fields populated perfectly.but when I choose "create batch input session"....my session is not getting created and get a message as "editing terminated".Any ideas to fix this.thanks.

Resolved! Adding Addtional Logic

Hi Abap Gurus,Problem: Business sending Positive Pay Files to the bank with check details example: Date, vendor names, void check details: Reason codes for void checks, date when the check was voided ….and after receiving the file the bank reconcile ...

Resolved! User Exits in Use

Any idea as to how I could know the Form User exits that are currently in Use in SAP. For Function User exits can go to CMOD and get a list of activated Projects but any idea about as to how I can get a list of Form User Exits in Use?Thanks,ALAM.

VBUK-CMPSA field

How this field VBUK-CMPSA ( Static Credit Check ) is updated in SAP, the transaction is VL02 which is failing to update because of this.The status in our case is 'B' , But don't find on which screen / where this field got updated?.Any idea when this ...

Resolved! Mini SAP / New ABAP Editor

Hallo freinds,I have the mini SAP / ABAP Workbench 4.6 installed on my notebook. The CDs for installation came along with the ABAP Oject book (Horst Keller / Sacha Krüger) that I bought sometimes ago.Question:I would like to install the new ABAP edit...

Resolved! Debug

HI gurus,For my production system i dont have authorization to se38, se80, cmod, se37.when i save the transaction I want to debug the user exit directly not going through line by line of whole code.Is there any possiblities to set Break-Point for non...

delete data base records

Hi All,i have used this statement delete zwplcrppd from table t_zwplcrpd here primary key is Matnr. t_zwplcrpd has contain 2 records only but this deleted all records from the data base table . Is there any thing wrong with this staement ? Please le...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.