Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

User Exit in VA01

Hi,I need a user exit in VA01 transaction which get trigered once i enter the quantitiy for the material and press enter.Each time i enter the quantity for the material and press enter the exit should be called.Can any one tell me which user exit i c...

help in smart form

hallowi use sap smart form lb_bil_invoice and if u print a copy more then one time the program write in the header <b>reprint print</b> and if u print copy in the first time it won't write anythihg i wont to write when u print the bill in first ti...

Resolved! doubt in scripts

Hi i m sending my script output through mail. my doubt is that whenever i execute the program ,it is displaying the screen asking for input ( where we select to display print preview). i want to skip this screen and send the mail derectly to the spe...

Resolved! Hide buttons in SELECTION-SCREEN

Hello All, My requirement is : I display an ALV grid.Upon the click of a btn in ALV grid ,i need to show a dailog box which iam doing with a sel scrn as a window. But by default it displays additional buttons too in the toolbar. I tried to do it in t...

Resolved! basic abap

friends, i have ascenario where,the table vbuk has all the entries in it, but now it was found out that out of the whole table, one specific field of a specific record, value was wrongly put as B instead of C.now when i tried to change it t...

Resolved! Report Query.

Hi all.material returned due to damage or fault...1 Table & Field name 2 How to get list of damaged material ?3 Example Report ( Only for this query not General Examples of Reports )Thanks in advanceRaj

Time - Round off

Hi Gurus,<b>Field Name - Field Description - Notes - Type - Length</b>Usage - Billed Usage Hours - Round to 1/10th of an hour - Float - variesThis is my requirement.Could you please let me know what is the func...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.