Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Fixed point arithmetic

I have an include program in which i am doing a calculation (division) to arrive at KBETR. but i am facing a problem in getting the exact output since the Fixed point arithmetic is not checked in the main program SAPLV651A which is a standard program...

modify

data: wa_compalz like line of out_cif_compalz. loop at t_ppm. l_tabix = sy-tabix. read table out_cif_compalz into wa_compalz with key logcomp = t_ppm-logcomp. if sy-subrc eq 0. * if wa_compalz-logcomp eq t_ppm-logcomp. t_ppm-m...

Resolved! BCS Classes

I am using BCS classes to send Email, it work find but i have some problems formatting the text of the Email. Everything is find in Microsoft Outlook, but when i transfer the email to MSN Hotmail i lost some text formatting. I use the RAW type to tra...

write commentary

hello guys,I am using an alv GRID, but now I need to write some header at the top. This is part of the code that I have, and is not working (for the header), the box at the top does appear, but empty, without text.:EVENT TOP OF PAGE clear v_event. ...

perform rollback

Hello gurus,could you please suggest me about perform rollback.in my production server iam getting every day this log. with user sapsys.iam unable find it out... could you please tell me what is the reason it may be.points would be awardable for good...

Validation

Hi guys,I am new to ABAP.I need to validate one of my statement, according to it if customer type is 'PY then check Customer id against Knvp-kunn2 where knvp-parvw= AB.and for this I have written this code: if it_tab-custty = 'PY'. it_tabcustid ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.