Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ALV OOP-ABAP

Hi,I'm trying to create a report using ALV -OO ABAP. Here i have 2 screens. From the first I traverse to the 2nd screen. And in the 2 screens I'm creating custom buttons for the tool bar which will be different for both screens.I'm using handle_toolb...

Resolved! BAPI_SHIPMENT_CREATE

Hi folks,I was assigned to one problem regarding to BAPI. In my task I was usedBAPI_SHIPMENT_CREATE for generating the shipment number. It wasgenerated successfully. But when ever I was executed VT03N I didn'tfound deliveries corresponding to that sh...

Adding hours/day to a date

Hello,I have field of length 20 which contains date in the format “mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss”.I want to add 5 hrs, 8 hrs, 2 days to this date value depending upon some condition.Can anyone please suggest how to do this or any FM which does this.Thanks in a...

printing offset values

in the following code i want only delivery no from sdata.its length is 10.and is the first value in sdata.i want to get only delivery no from sdata and print it inthe table along with idocno.pz tell me how to do ittables:edid4.types:begin of ty_edid...

help on bapi urgent

hi sap geekscan u plz tell me that i have a bapi code for va01.....do we have to do recording for bapi or directly i should type it in se38...and how to upload the whole dta thru this code as in this code only certain fields are initilized...plz let ...

BSP Help

hi FRIENDS,I have a dropdownlistbox which display pernr fields value from catsdb table ,Required:1. I want to display list oF that perner no which is selected in dropdownlistbox,2. how input value from dropdownlistbox to display the selected pernr n...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.