Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! trigger my own smartform in LT31

Hello,I've read a lot about this question. However, I am not totally sure about how to do that.I have created my own smartform that has to be triggered in tc LT31 for print code 91.I have created include ZXDRUU01 which executes my smartform, but it d...

Screen exit

Hi,Iam developing one screen exit,Incuding two fields.cost(QMEL-ZZECOST), currency(QMEL-WERKS).For tcode QM01, i have given cost value and currency.save it.But these two values is not updated in the QMEL table.How it will update?Please give me logic....

Resolved! BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE

I tried to test BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE in se37 for the IR, it's seems working and invoice document is created. But when i go to MIR4 to view or view it in the PO history, i can't see anything. i already put a "X" in the Invoice indicator in the ...

Real Time Data Download

Dear all,I have a requirement from the user:A legacy Oracle based application (vendor registration app) will generate a text file upon data update in that application to a shared directory. SAP will then download and extract the flat file and proceed...

Resolved! header in ALV

Hi abapers,I have a problem regarding my header in alvhere is my code: CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' EXPORTING i_callback_program = l_repid i_callback_top_of_page = 'F_TOP_PAGE' it_fieldcat ...

Resolved! Fixed point arithmetic

I have an include program in which i am doing a calculation (division) to arrive at KBETR. but i am facing a problem in getting the exact output since the Fixed point arithmetic is not checked in the main program SAPLV651A which is a standard program...

modify

data: wa_compalz like line of out_cif_compalz. loop at t_ppm. l_tabix = sy-tabix. read table out_cif_compalz into wa_compalz with key logcomp = t_ppm-logcomp. if sy-subrc eq 0. * if wa_compalz-logcomp eq t_ppm-logcomp. t_ppm-m...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.