Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Open Dataset error

Hi Experts,I am seeing a strange error while loading a .txt file into SAP via a program.The flat file format is:<u>rec_type|operation1|relation1|timeunit1|operation2|relation2|timeunit2</u>00001|100001|FS|DAY|100002|FS|HR00002|100003|SS|DAY|100004|SS...

Resolved! bdc views

hi to all abap gurus my querry is as follows i run a bdc call trans program form mm01 to upload the material master data . i dont know how to handle the views can u pls give the coding for bdc program for using all views existing in the mm01 .points...

Resolved! table index

I am having performance issues with data access on the MSEG table because it contains more than 3 ml records. How to speed up the access. How to create an index of the table. Thank you

Resolved! lb_bill_invoice total help

hi expertsi copy lb_bill_invoice to z program and i wont that when the total amount is 0.00display instead total discount and i dont succeed with that plz help i need just idea becouse this smart form is to complicated i new with that topicbest rega...

Selection-Screen

Hi,This is sandeep....while i am doing validation on selection-screen,in that i am not able to get the exact output...The selection-screen like this...selection-screen begin of block b1 with frame title text-001.SELECT-OPTIONS:S_KUNNR FOR KNA1-KUNNR,...

Resolved! Search Help - Data entry

Hi,Looking at various SAP transaction PA20 for example, entering a value in the action infotype field Employment for example allows the selection of the foreign key text and writen to the database is the value associated with the text e.g the text ac...

Outbound

Hi Experts,How can i automate my outbound interface . I mean as i create my delivery my Function module should take that delivery number and create idoc.Thanks and RegardsNeha Kapoor

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.