Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Currency problem

Hello, I am having a problem in currency value. Following is my scenario,I have a module pool program whith a table control and a parameter field below it to display total net price. In table control i have a field for net value.Net price is calcu...

Transport Table Entries ?

Hi I have custom table with ( Delivery Class :--> A Application table (master and transactionand Data Browser/Table View Maint. Display/Maintenance Allowed) For this table available table maintenance also..My requirement is i have some data in the...

Resolved! unable to use VL06O

Hi all,We upgraded R/3 to ECC6.0 from 4.7 .since then we are unable to use List Outbound Deliveries button(which is a last button in this Tcode) in <b>VL06O</b> . we are getting a mesage that you are not authotised to use VL06F Tcode.plz help me.Rega...

ALV Grid update

Hi All,I have a requirement.In the ALV grid, I have to select a row. When I click the change ICON, the data in the rows should be populated in the customized screen.I had already done this part.Now I had changed the values in the customized screen. W...

Double Click to Single Click

Is there any way that i can change the property of double click to single click. For eg: In a sales order -> header -> texts -> txt type ( Form Header, Header Note1.. etc). Here to see the text of Header Note1 from Form Header we have to double click...

ASN details

Hi,I want to have the ASN header detials for the following fieldsVendornumberPOnumberDClocationtypeDClocationidAllocationcommentLocationtype.I think we can get the ASN header detials from table LIKP..but how can we get the PO number from LIKP ..?Can ...

Resolved! script

Hi I found print program to my script in NACE transaction. But I could not able to execute that program in se38 as it is module pool program. and i could not find any transaction aslo. Then how to run the script.Any suggestions appreciated.RegardsRaj

Returning SAP standard error

Hello,I have created an RFC to replicate the functionality of VLMOVE (movement type 313) for creating a delivery.For this I have used some standard performs and I able to create the delivery by passing the required inputs(plant,storage location,HU).B...

Resolved! PRPS-PSPHI

Dear All,I want to get data from PRPS-PSPHI its coming but my problem is in the table i put W_190000-0 for prps-posidand prps-psphi value is KTAI-0001Bthere unconverted value is 00000656in the select statment its comming only unconverted value (00000...

Resolved! Urgent

Hi All, Can someone please explain me what this piece of code is doing,CLEAR NUM_OP.IF RESB-BAUST = '0'.NUM_OP = resb-posnr.ELSE.SELECT SINGLE POSNR INTO (NUM_OP) FROM *RESB WHERE AUFST EQ RESB-BAUST AND AUFWG EQ RESB-BAUWG ...

Ques regarding RFBIBL00

Hi,I am passing the required values to the structures of the RFBIBl00 program from a program with the input file from the application server.After I submit i get the output as FB012 Session 1 : Special character for 'empty field' i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.