Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP SCRIPT

Hi,in the text element, i have used these follwing fields to be dispalyedin the form.1. &t_kna1-name1&2. &t_kna1-land&3. &t_kna1-ort01&in command line ie which begins with' /:' .also i have looped this window with t_kna1 in print pgm with all the p...

CHECK BOX ALV GRID

Hi Gurus,I developed one ALV(grid) report. the grid having first three columns are check boxes. Now my requirement is if I check or uncheck those check boxes I need to track which records check boxes are modified with values in internal table.But I ...

Mail sending in table format

Hi Experts,I have a requirement to send mail to Managers with the Employee details who will report to the manager. Selection screen will have Sender mail address, Manager E-mail Subject line and Manager E-mail text line.The e-mail subject line should...

progrem copy

Hi,I would like to create a z progrem from an existing report - RSUPGRES - create the same progrem without any changes - and call it ZRSUPGRES.moreover,i would like to take this new zprogrem and copy it to another system - can anyone guide me on all...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.