Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! reg Customer Exit

hiii have got a requirement for adding a column to the output of the Transaction Code: KOB1. Can you please tell me the user exit thru which I can do this. Also can You tell me the steps how to do it.Regards'Hitesh

Perfomance Issue

Hi ,Suppose I have got an internal table itab with field F1,F2,F3,F4.Suppose itab F1,F2,F3 are already filled up with data . I want to fill field F4 based on Field F3 from a different table .Take the example of F3 containing Vendor No . I want to get...

Resolved! EDI 832

Hi,what is the message type & idoc type of EDI 832.i have to send a outbound idoc file for daily updates at the end of the day in a batch i am suppose to create a outbound idoc how do i do this.can any body help on this.Thanks.

regarding structure creation

hai to all,I tried to create one structure for function module ZBAPISTAT for this structure i tried to add one field like OBJNR DATAELEMENT J_OBJNR but its gave error like Field name OBJNR does not agree with proposed name OBJECT_NO for BAPI tableMes...

Resolved! Inbound Procedd in Idoc..

Hii All,I am working on the Idocs.I am able to trigger outbound process i.e. i m getting messgs 3 and 30 but not able to trigger inbound process.Where is the problem..Any pointers in this regard will be helpful..Regards,Kavitha

Resolved! sort statement ...

Hello all ,I am getting out put as in CS11 (BOM level by level ) with out the sort statement .But when i sort the internal table with the sort statement based on plant (werks ) . The out put is not in the old fashion , now the out put is of random, ...

Simple transformation

HiI am creating a simple transformation program, XML to ABAP. My problem is that the XML, in contrast to previous transformations, can come in different variants. I have 4 elements, <_4FBYG006> <_4FREL001> <_4FADR003> and <_4FEDM001>, that can come i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.