Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

hi all , oops concepts

hi allthis regarding oops concepts.i would like to know if i can write any name for 1. class 2. object. 3. method???how many class (es) are available ? pl provide the list of classeshow many method (s) are available ? pl provide the list of methodsan...

Donwload PDF file in unicode

Hello all,Since we have upgraded our system to ECC6, we're facing a problem concerning pdf(created by smartforms) download in a bsp application. everytime we try to download a pdf, there is a "#" before every characters.I don't no if this is a unico...

Resolved! Parameters display format

Hi Experts,I have a selection screen and i will declare parameters. The usual display of parameters in a selection screen is that the input field is place next to its text field.How can I put the parameter display format in a way that the 'Input fiel...

Submit Statement

Hi,I have 2 jobs associated with 2 programs.1st program creates the 1st job and after that job is sumitted 2nd program submitted in the background as a job(Using Submit As a Job Statement).Now prob is in Develpoment environment the complete scenario ...

SAP Test script

Hi Experts,Can any one please send me some sample scripts for SAP testing say for example XK01 transaction.I am new to SAP Testing and my task is to create script to automate the process.please help me.RegardsMark

Resolved! Inbound idoc number

Hi,Is there any way to get the inbound idoc number which created the sales order in the system. I have the sales order no. form that i want know the inbound idoc number which created this sales order.I am looking for any FM or Tables.Thanks,Patil

smartforms

Hi experts Can i display the field in the smartform with condition base. ie if the particular field contains data ,we can display. but the field does not have any data, then that field should not be displayed. In my case that field ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.