Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Explicit length specifications are necessary with types C, P, X, and N in the OO context

Hi All,I am getting error when trying to create AMDP while optimizing one ABAP program.I saw some scn posts but that is not working for me.TYPES : BEGIN OF ty_zpia ,              qmnum TYPE  viqmel-qmel,              tplnrTYPE  viqmel-tplnr ,        ...

Resolved! Select distinct issue

Hi gurus.Forgive me for such silly question but I don't have too much experience in ABAP.I search for an answer for this question but being honest, I have no idea of an effective way to search for this.Well, the problem is:I build a dynamic SQL state...

Payment run

Hi AllWe ran a payment run and the payment document even got posted - but the session was continuing and had to be manually stopped.There are coupl of question though - It was not use behave like this earlier as I can see in the job log an session be...

Resolved! Get object_appl_key

Hi GurusI created a ztable to hold some BPdata from different tables (BUT000, ADRC, etc ). In the zTable I have a field "BPOLD" which will hold OBJECT_APPL_KEY data from the COMM_CLEAR_TARG table.My requirement is to store all BP (object_appl_key) wh...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.