Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

tdline format types

hi all,i want TDLINE format's can any one help me in this,i am getting the mail content using one function module and using that mail content i am updating one log, in that log i am getting some junk characters,that's why to erase those junk characte...

updating bapiparex structure

according to my requirement i need to enhance bapi structure by inserting 2 fields.i enhanced the table wherethese 2 fileds data will be stored .i enhanced bapi structure by inserting the 2 fields.how to fill the bapiparex structure of bapi parameter...

Resolved! Regarding Bapi_goodsmvt_create

Hi experts!i am using bapi_goodsmvt_create to post data in transaction mb1b with movement type 322.whenever i test the data with single test it gives me an error the goods mvmnt is not possible with 322.but if i try with the screen mb1b it is fine.ca...

Adobe forms-caption missing

Hi,While creating the layout of the form I put some import fields,All the fields are character fields of various length.I have caption also in the form Here is my problem :--> While tesing the form only the values passed are shown and the caption is ...

Resolved! Exits in CAT2

Hi All,I need to add a new column ( a Date field )in the WORKLIST ( Table control ) in the CAT2 transaction. Are there any Exits to add this extra column or is there any otther way to achieve this requirement.Please help me in adding this new field a...

Resolved! Unicode error :MESSAGEG-I

Hi ,Please check below code:select-options: s_re for VARI-REPORT, s_var for VARI-VARIANT. message e001(zg) with s_var+3 s_rep+3.I am getting error :<b>The sum of the offset and length (=34) exceeds the length of the start (=31) of the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.