Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Submit and return

Hi ,i am calling the std program RFBIBl00 in my report thru submit. when the RFBIBL00 is called the execution halts at the output screen. I need to bypass the screen and come to my calling program execution.how to handle it ?Your ideas are appreciate...

Help req with the code

Hi allwe are a MDMP code page system and we upgraded to ECC 6.0.-This is the error iam getting IN UCCHECK for unicodeThe system could not perform a static convertibility check on the currentstatement, because of untyped or generic operands. It can on...

Resolved! read from right to left

how do i read data from a field right to left reading will ends if it does reached a space( ) or a point(.)?and then ouput it in a report.can anyone make a simple code?example:data is JEREMY 20yrs JOY.18yrsoutput should be20yrs18yrs

BADI: ME_TAX_FROM_ADDRESS

Hi Gurus,In standard SAP during PO creation, the tax jurisdiction code is based on cost center. The requirement is to make tax jurisdiction code based on delivery address.So, I am using <b>ME_TAX_FROM_ADDRESS</b> to have tax jurisdiction code based o...

Resolved! Doubts in call transaction

Hi AllI am trying to enter data in Business Partner via call transaction. Unfortunately after executing the program shown below it is only updating the first record into the database and exiting.I have tried to put the call transaction in the loop. T...

Resolved! bapi for xd01

hi all, Im using a bapi called BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1 for xd01,,i cant upload few fields using the above bapi,becaz bapi doesnt support all the fields of my requirement ,what can i do,,,Plz help me ..Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.