Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Question reg BAPI

Hi,Can we test run a bapi .Lets say i trying to create a requisiton with line item 10say line item 5 has an invalid material number so a requistion won't be created Right.Can we do a test run programtically.let say if everything is ok Bapi CREATES A ...

Resolved! Issue with open_form

Hi all,I have this piece of code .when i click cancel win the pop window which shows me print,print preview and cancel with all other printer and print parametrs.If i click cancel i get a message saying output was cancelled by the user call functi...

Resolved! generic sorted itab

Q5]] the following statement is taken from the site http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fc/eb3800358411d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htmWill you please the following language“If the table is a generic sorted table, the SORT statement causes ...

Resolved! GUI_UPLOAD NO_AUTH_CHECK

I am calling GUI_UPLOAD method and I am getting an exception 06 on the authority check. I notice there is a NO_AUTH_CHECK parameter that can be set on the function module to bypass this check. However, in the method call this parameter is missi...

Clean up SOST Table

Hi,We want to clean up SOST (SAPOffice) table for which we have implemented report RSBCS_REORG as per OSS Note 966854. But this report does not read documents from Inbox & Outbox. for which we need to execute another reports RSSOEXDA for ourbox and R...

Resolved! insert Native SQL

Hi everybody, I am having a problem when i try to do an insert in a ms sql external database. I am caching the errors, but it doesnt show error. Its like that the operation was executed well, but when i read the table, the records inserted are not th...

Resolved! Balance per kunnr

Hi everybody, I need to obtein the balance of a customer in a specific date, like the transaction S_ALR_87012168 show it. Do you know a funtion module or the way to obtein the same information trought the tables? Regards

Resolved! selection-screen

Hey ,i have a select-option in the selection screen of character type.eg: data: s_char(100).selection-screen: begin of block 1.select-option: s_fld for s_char.selection-screen: end of block 1.but this s_fld is accepting only 45 characters. but not 10...

Resolved! xml to internal table

Hi all, I have a requirement like , i need to convert xml file to internal table,and the file will be present in application server,, i got a code from sdn , it is working fine for presentation server file(conversion of xml to internal table),, a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.