Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Misc

Hi Guys, I have a requirement where I need to go to mara table and collect matnr where mara-meins = 'CS' and mara-bstme= 'UN'Can you help me to write the syntax for the above condition.ThanksRajeev Gupta

regarding ALV

hi, i have written fallowing code to add a field to my fieldcat.there are already 361 fields in my catalogafter displaying the output in alv grid when i export this to excel my output in excel is as fallows: Order seq. no. Seq. no.seqno i...

persistent locks??

Hi experts,we have the following phenomenon:The use of FUNCTION 'BAPI_MATERIAL_MAINTAINDATA_RT' sets a lot of lock entries.Following the function call we call FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'.This should start the update process and release the loc...

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Performance tuning

I have a SELECT statement that is bogging down the performance of my report. Can this be converted into 2 READ's. Any ideas on how to improve the performance of this code. Thanks. SELECT SINGLE qals~prueflos qals~aufnr qals~selmatnr afpo~dauat afpo...

Resolved! SM30 Defaulting values

HiI am using a custom Z transaction for maintaining my table. This comes up with a selection screen where the user gets to choose one of 4 values for a field in the table (ID). Based on the selection, only the relevant entries are displayed in the SM...

Resolved! hi all

hi alli would like to know if i can write any name for 1. class 2. object. 3. method???how many class (es) are available ? pl provide the list of classeshow many method (s) are available ? pl provide the list of methodsand same for objects pl.thanxro...

data transfer

Hi,in bdc.. we transfer the data from LEGACY SYSTEM into sap system.in real time what is mean by legacy system and if it is other than saphow the functional people give the requirement..whether is is falt file or excel sheet.pls.. how the bdc work is...

transfer

Program for the following please.........1. Create a file in excel with the data to upload.2. Create a program to upload data from an excel spreadsheet. The selection screen should contain• Parameter for the file name. This should be F4 enabled to ...

problem when using gui in alv

hi,i,y requirement is to place a new button in ALV applicaton toolbar.for that i have copied a standard pf status and trying to change it but nothing display when i exe. program using that status.even the standard layout dissappears.is there any solu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.