Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Background job

Hi, I need to find a background job which has created an billing document. The status of the document is completed. So I am having date and time of creation and also the created by(name). But with this how can I find which batch job is responsible fo...

Resolved! Clock on Screen

Hi, Experts,How can I display clock on screen, I am using screen painter and I want to display clock to show always current time like a watch.any supporting help will be reward full.RegardsRajiv singh.

Resolved! Append is not working

Hi Experts,I ve two table t_output_data1 and t_output_data and in the t_output_data1 table i have 2 records. But when i am trying to append these records to t_output_data table then its append only one records.Can u please help me .regards,Satya

popup

when item availability icon in va01/va02 is clicked only authorised users should be able to proceed to the next screen.Non-authorised users should get a pop up to display the error msg with only1 button ok and with msg not authorised and should remai...

Resolved! Fetching latest record

hi all,can anyone tell me how to fetch the latest record from ldb for an employee .But i need to get the old record also if the contents inside two particular columns are different.for eg.i should get only the 2nd record if p0014-lgart and p000-betr...

Resolved! Module pool issue (Urgent Plz Help)

Hi All,I have a requirement in which when i click on the image in the module pool then i have to navigate to some other screen but1. how could i know that the user has clicked the image ?2. What is the use of PF_STATUS?Please help me out i have alrea...

RKSK by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.